Saturday 13 September 2008

Message from coaches for U18s

I am speaking for the coaches, Ben & myself.
I understand that some girls have problems with either date - i.e. Friday - or the venue being too far. The dates and venues can be up for discussion and Ben and I are happy to accomodate. The practices are currently scheduled weekly but once we have the squad formalised to a managable number and skill levels established, the practices for the North Wales team are likely to be fortnightly or monthly. However, this would mean that the girls are expected to have regular matches, club or school, and training. Ben and I are quite happy to come to the clubs or go on recommendations of club coaches about fitness to play.
If there are better ideas to develop the U18 squad, contact any of the team, Ann, Ben or myself anytime. However, it is imperative that this is done ASAP certainly before the end of September.
Louis

No comments: